Crimson Empire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I found some awesome UI

2 posters

Go down

I found some awesome UI Empty I found some awesome UI

Post  Malico Fri Apr 17, 2009 7:39 pm

One day Malico decided to look at PvP and PvE videos of different classes on youtube to decide what to level next. He decided a Shaman and then looked furhter into them. Upon wathcing a video he discovered a custom UI Mod that completely changes the UI. He though "WoW that looks amazing".
Malico discovered this UI was called RothUI. He had made a mod that gets rid of the normal health and character panel and replaces it with an action bar and health/mana box at the bottom. This was made to look like the Diablo III set up.

If you want to also look further into this check it out here http://www.wowinterface.com/downloads/fileinfo.php?id=9175#info
It may take a bit of tweeking to get it comfortable and easy to use but so far so good. I've only encountered one problem, i cant seem to stack more than two action bars. Yet in the screen shots he clearly has more. I've posted a comment to the maker about this and hopefully will reply soon.

If anyone decides to use it, Hope you like it as much as i do! Very Happy

- Malico the Boss
Malico
Malico
GuildLeader

Back to top Go down

I found some awesome UI Empty Re: I found some awesome UI

Post  Feldwyr Sat Apr 18, 2009 11:27 am

i downloaded and i moved the files to addon folder in wow folder, and then extracted. but its not on the wow add ons bit before i log onto a character so i can enable it, have i done anything wrong?

Feldwyr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum